Friday, January 31, 2014

I want to be not lame...

ugh. Ok..If anyone is actually reading this consistently..I am sorry for the amount of time that has gone by. You see..I am obnoxiously busy. 

I have an internship, school, and a job. I barely have time for anything...even eating! When I do eat...it's usually just pretzels and/or a protein bar. I know it's not healthy...but that's my reality...grab and go...


Random question...Do you ever just wish you could jump forward like two years? You would have all the memories of the things that happened during that time, but you just wake up and its two years from now...

That sounds a little more weird than it did in my head...But that's kinda how I feel. I just want to be in the next part of my life! I'm super impatient! haha.. I just want to be done with school, have a full time job/career, a new car, an apartment, doing my own thing in life already...

I guess I just feel like I'm in a rut. I do the same thing every day basically. Nothing exciting happens in my life. I go to internship where I send a lot of emails, collect information, update documents with the information I found...I go to school and listen to my teachers lecture...I go to work where I usually just stand behind my register and try not to completely zone out...I sleep..barely...and then I do it all over again. I have no extracurricular activities, no romantic entanglements, no social life basically...I work. 

I'm kind of a downer today...Sorry.. I don't usually condone ranting about ones personal issues about how much life sucks on the web like this...but this is just what my life has been for the last....forever it feels like..(over dramatic much?) 

My life is just really...safe...right now and it is starting to wear on me...

I want to go on an adventure. I want to fall in love. I want to be reckless. I want to do something courageous. I want to ... do SOMETHING! BAH! 

I feel really lame right now...I want to be not lame.

How eloquent right?!

Anyway...Off to work! Yippee!

I promise next time will be sooner and not such a downer!

Til next time.

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment