Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What I Want...

Wow. I am really awful at this whole blogging thing. My apologies.

Anyway... 

It is a NEW YEAR!!

HAPPY 2014!!

So with the start of the New Year, I want to try to be better at this... Also at expressing how I really feel. I want to be more honest. I want to not be so ... I don't want to say scared, but that's the only word that I can think of. 

Last year was great. I did a lot of things that I am proud of. I finished my first year of college. I survived working two jobs (Ross and Lowe's Home Improvement) all summer long that totaled to 50-60+ hours a week. I quit my job at Ross because it wasn't a good place for me, which felt really good. I made a lot of good friends at work and school. I went to California. I saw the ocean again. I went to Disneyland. I laughed. I sang. I danced. I took a TON  of pictures.

I had a good time. But I want this year to be better. Like I said, I want to be more honest. I want to put myself out there more. I want to be less scared. I want to go on more adventures.

I found this picture that pretty much explains my hopes for this next year.


Ya.. I like it. It's pretty much exactly what I want. 

I want to start new. How cliche right? I don't care. It's true. It is what I want and so I am going to go for it. 

So ya.. There it is! :)

Til next time.

-MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment