Sunday, January 12, 2014

Life is Hard...

     Well...Tomorrow starts the second week of the rest of my crazy life. I have officially been to all of my classes and I can say that I don't think that they are going to be too horrible..well for the most part. There are two classes that I am a little nervous about...But only time will tell how soon they will kill me.. Haha.

     Anyway..If you remember, a few days ago I wrote of the state of stress I was in. You see, I have a way of dealing with my stressful/overwhelming times. I first completely panic...You have to start somewhere right?! Then after I have thought of all the awful things that could go oh so horribly wrong with whatever situation I am facing, I get kinda depressed or defeated. Then I usually have a good old fashioned cry and then fall asleep from the exhaustion the whole thing has caused me.

     Now there is no need to fear; there is light at the end of this dramatic dreary tunnel. For you see, by the time I wake up, I'm read. I've had my pity party and now I'm ready to put on my big girl panties and deal with it. I can't say I'm not going to have future break downs, but for the moment, I've done my best to bury the stress and put on a strong face. Fake it til you make it as the saying goes.

     Life is hard. Things will be tight. There will be times when nothing seems to go our way. But you can't give in. You can't allow those moments, people, circumstances, etc. to win. DON'T LET THEM WIN! You can do it!! Keep on keeping on. And I know that's so much easier said than done. Oh believe me I know! But I also know that in the end its worth it. 

     You'll come out stronger, wiser, better. You'll know you can do more that you thought you could. And with that knowledge of what you are capable of, it will make the next test, trial, obstacle, whatever you want to call it, more manageable. Because you know that you CAN DO IT!

     Don't give up! Cry, breathe, run, read, write, whatever you have to do, but please DON'T GIVE UP!!

Remember that.

Til next time.

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment