Monday, January 6, 2014

The First Week of the Rest of My Life...

Next entry!

1/6/14 aka January 6, 2014

     So today was the start of a really big week...In some ways, it could be the first week of the rest of my life... Let me explain...

     So today was the first day of my internship. (I am going to be the administrative assistant for the Marketing team of a genealogy site called Family Search for the next 6 months.)

     On Wednesday, I start my last semester at LDSBC. I graduate in April with my Associate's Degree.

     Also I'm going on a date on Friday... :) With a really cute guy...We're going laser tagging. Hee..Hee..

     Now let me explain that whole "rest of my life" thing...

     Now remember this is all best case scenario stuff...like the best.

     So this internship could turn into a full time job..my career.

     If I get a full time job, then I don't have to go to any more school. I can. I could do night school. Or I could take a break and save up some before I go back to night school. Or...like I said, I don't have to go back at all.

     Then...well this next part is most definitely the best case scenario deal...but here it goes...So ya...I have a date on Friday and well...case scenario... He could be "the one." WOW... It sounds lame and weird to say that, but hey..it could happen.

The End...of my explanation...

Now you understand how this week, if everything lines up perfectly, could very easily be the first day of the rest of my life.

Til next time.

-MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment