Friday, January 17, 2014

I'm making time for something...

January 17, 2014

     Hey again! Sorry it's been a few days...Life is crazy!!! I rarely have time for anything outside of school and work anymore!

     Well tonight...I am making time for something... Tonight, accompanied with a group of lovely ladies that I work with, I am going LATIN DANCING at a NIGHT CLUB!!!

     I'm soooo excited! I haven't gone out with a group of girls and had fun in....I can't even remember when! How sad is that?!? Well it is going to be so much fun!!

     Ah! I can't wait! I don't even know how to explain it! I am just sooo excited! :)

     And I'm gonna look hot! So...Ya that helps!

     And....Is is weird to say that I hope I meet someone...? Cuz...I kinda do.... :)

     Anyway..I have to go to work and then I'm off to my super fun night! I'll let you know what happens!

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment