Friday, May 23, 2014

I've made decisions...

Right now, I don't know what my next step in life is. I know what I don't really like where it is right now. 

Lately these thoughts have been overwhelming me and causing me to sit in fear and stew over it all.

Then yesterday while I was sitting up in the canyon, I had sort of an epiphany. I realized that even though I don't know where I'm going or really what I'm doing in life, I still have to move forward. I can't just sit and expect things to happen. I have to make a decision and move forward. Eventually an opportunity or life path or something will make itself known and available. But until that happens I have to continue to do things. Something. Anything.

So I decided to apply for a job, at my current job, but one that is closer to what I want to do in life. I decided that I want to be more active in my photography, so I put in an application to be an iStock Photo contributor. I have also been wanting to be in better shape and be more toned, so I decided to start some of those 30 day challenges. And I'm moving forward day by day with those decisions. 

I don't know where this is going to take me or how this is going to end, but I've made decisions. I've done something.  I'm open to what the world has to bring.

I'm still unsure about life and what I'm "supposed" to be doing, but this is a lot better than sitting around and feeling sorry for myself. 

Til next time!

-MJ


Oh and for those that have been thinking about doing the 30 day challenge things... Here are the three that I'm starting with... ya know if you want to work on this with me.. (I found them on Pinterest. You can follow me if you want... Search for Megan Jolley.. I have the same pic as my blog profile.)


No comments:

Post a Comment