Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bryson Class of 2014!

Friday, May 30th. Next Friday. 10 days from now.

That is the day of my brother's graduation. My little man isn't so little anymore.

My brother is pretty much my best friend. He always knows how to make me laugh. We are crazy and goofy and completely ridiculous together. I can be 100% me around him. He is so smart and funny and kind and loving. He has the biggest heart. He is so talented and has accomplished so much these last few years. He has so much to look forward to with this next step of his life; college, education, friends, jobs, opportunities, etc. I am soo excited for him! I can't wait to watch him excel and soar into success! I love him so much, he has no idea. I don't know what I would do without him. No joke!

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of taking his senior pictures. I took almost 300 photos. I edited a little under 100 and I've somehow cut it down to just under 30 of my favorite photos to put on here. It was a process. HAHA! 

Blogger world, I present to you Bryson Class of 2014!






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment