Monday, April 16, 2012

I hate the separation between us...

Many of you have heard the saying: "Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise."

Well.....I'm not a believer.... I am the type of girl that likes to stay up late and then sleep in late.....party all night, sleep all day....cuz I'm a party animal....... Ha!

Anyway...since last week was the blessed Spring Break I didn't go to sleep earlier than 10 pm and I definitely didn't get up anytime before 9 am....ya it was pretty much PARADISE!!!

Well beloved school is back (44 DAYS UNTIL I GRADUATE!!!!!!!.......not that I'm counting or anything...ha!) and so I pretty much go to bed at the same time, but now I'm waking up at 5:30 AM.......definitely not paradise status.

I think I died a little bit list night when I had to set my alarm for that ungodly hour. And then I died the rest of the way when it went off this morning.... :( ya I was soooo darn confused after I stop that monstrous racket that is my alarm.....I literally stood in front of my alarm staring at the time asking myself, "Why...WHY are you awake? Are you aware of what time it is? Why in the name of everything that is holy in this world are you awake?!?!?!?" for at least 2 minutes....

Then I sadly walked to my bathroom to get ready for the day and to try not to strangle myself for being awake....

Friday....I hate the separation between us......we should get together more often....I miss you....

I'm talking to a day of the week....

Welcome to my life!!! :)

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment