Monday, April 21, 2014

Just another reminder of how bright the future is...

Happy Monday!!
 
 
Cheer up! It'll only be Monday for another 14 hours! You can make it!!!
 
 
 
Well usually I am a hater of Monday's too...BUT this Monday is a little different. You see I am still riding on my Cloud 9 high from the weekend!! :)
 
I will admit..The weekend started off a little rough. Me and Guy aren't "together" anymore. We decided that we didn't want to do the whole long distance thing...and that we'll see what happens when he gets back...So ya...I still don't totally know where I stand with the whole thing..But its over for now so there is no use crying over it..PLUS now I can properly sing "All the Single Ladies" by Beyonce!! I mean...you gotta look at the bright side of things right?!
 
 
Anyway..my weekend got a lot..more like A TON better!! :)
 
I BOUGHT A CAR!!!!
 
I had a car already. His name is Lars. (Yes I name my cars. NO SHAME!!) He was my first car and he will always hold a special place in my heart...But...He was older than I was... You see Lars was a 1991 Toyota Corolla. I got him for $200. Of course he needed some TLC..but once we got him running, he has never given me any trouble!! He was a fantastic car and I was so happy to pass him down to my siblings.
 
But with this new life of mine..I needed some new wheels to get me around and some new responsiblility...(aka a loan. I got out of school debt free!!! Yay!!) So. This last weekend I bought a car. A 2010 Chevy Aveo to be exact!
 
Here he is!
 
 
 
His name is Stewart! Ain't he cute?!? I even got to put a decal on him that I have been holding onto for months now!
 

 
GO UTES!! It looks sooo good! I love it!
 
 
I wasn't planning on buying this car when I walked onto the lot, but I have to say that I am glad I went with him. He is a lot newer than the other cars I was looking at, and although he was a little more expensive than I was planning on..I think that I will have this car for a long time!
 
There are going to be a lot of miles driven with this car. A lot of adventures had, songs sung, memories made, words spoken, laughter expressed...This new car is just another reminder of how bright the future is!
 
I can't wait to see what happens! (Even though I have to admit..It scares the crap out of me!! As the saying goes.."If it scares you, its probably worth it.")
 
Til next time!
 
-MJ
 



No comments:

Post a Comment