Sunday, March 31, 2013

To a new start....

First off, I want to apologize for my writing absence. My life kind of exploded with busy-ness. Work got crazy at the end of the year and my semester ended. Then there was just life in general. (I'll fill you in on the big stuff in the next few posts.)

But here's to a new start!

And man oh man, I could really use a new start. I've been thinking about my life recently, and well, it feels like something has been missing. Don't get me wrong, my life is really great and full. I am taking 17 credit hours this semester, I work about 15 hours a week at my job (this next week I am scheduled for 28 hours and it's the 2nd to last week of the schedule.....but we'll get to that when it comes), and I hang out with my friends and family. But I feel like something has been missing. And I couldn't place my finger on what it was.....until the other day.

I realized that I don't have something to be passionate about. The people I love in my life, my family and friends, have something to be passionate about: writing, sports, books, art, dance, genealogy, acting, etc. But when I look at my life, I have nothing to fill that place. I have things I really like to do, my hobbies. 

I love photography, but I hardly ever have the time to do it. I love to dance, but I'm not trained enough to do anything with it. I love to draw, but its more just doodles when my mind wanders. Hobbies, things I like to do, but not quite passions.

So this is where my new start on this here blog comes in! I am hoping that my blog will become my passion. You see, I am somewhat of a talker. I will admit it. Once you get me going on something or the other, I can talk for a long time. So what could be better than me expressing my thoughts about whatever comes to mind for as long as I want on a blog! Ya it sounds like a good deal to me. 

So that's the plan.

Blogging. My new passion.

Today. My new start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment