Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Weird...

In one week...

at 4 pm in the afternoon...

I will officially be graduated from high school.

Weird.

My years of public school will be over. I will be going to college in the fall (I signed up for my classes this last weekend!). I will be considered "grown up."

Weird.

Life has just gone by so fast. I remember being the second grade and just dying because time went by so slowly. We all felt that way. But my teachers always assured me and my peers that as we grew physically older, time would seem to speed up and before we knew it we would be a senior in high school a week away from graduation.

I never believed them.

But they were right.

Weird.

Don't get me wrong, I am so excited to get out of high school already. I'm excited to get out of this little town I live in where everyone says, does, and believes the same thing. I'm so excited to have something completely new in my life. I'm excited to continue to grow and learn in a new exciting environment. I'm so excited to be in a big city full of different people and ideas. I honestly can't wait!

Its just going to be very different and really just...

Weird.

But cool.

One week...

at 4 pm...

I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment