Tuesday, June 3, 2014

There's my day...

It's 11. I'm tired.

I kind of wore myself out today.

I don't know what got into me, but I was Miss Super Productive today. Like the Energy Bunny...on crack. HA!

I woke up at 5 am and went hiking for a few hours. Then I came home and cleaned. I swept. I vacuumed. I dusted. I purged my room of all the loose papers and things that I really don't use (TWO big black trash bags worth of stuff!!!). I reorganized all of my shelves and drawers. I rearranged my bulletin boards and put new things on them. I decided that I didn't like the layout of my room, so I moved all of my furniture. Stood back. Realized I liked it better the way it was before. So I moved it all back. I ate lunch. I took my brother to Jiffy Lube (it was his first time and he didn't know what he was doing. I showed him the ropes.) I ate dinner. Then I went to Cabela's and bought myself something.... :)

I bought myself...

HIKING SHOES!!!


Aren't they so cool?!?!?!

They are officially the most I have ever paid for a pair of shoes...and probably the most I will EVER pay for shoes EVER! But I am really getting into the whole hiking thing and my poor converse just aren't  cutting it...

I am soooo excited for all the adventures that I will have in these shoes... Starting tomorrow!!! (I'm dragging my sister and her friend along with me so I can break these bad boys in ASAP!!)

There's my day... I'm going to sleep now.

Goodnight to any of those that are reading this!

Til next time!

-MJ

OH!

P.S. I have an interview tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed!! :) I'd appreciate any prayers and/or good vibes my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment