Friday, June 15, 2012

My Younger Brother, Bryson....

Well my life hasn't changed much.... well much more than it has already changed. So I haven't had much to talk about on here...


So I have been thinking about things that really matter to me. I came up  with things like clothes, food, sleeping, boys, and friends....


But my number one thing that honestly will ALWAYS be my number one thing is....


MY FAMILY!!!
Now I knew that if I tried to do one post on my whole family, one it would take me FOREVER and two it would be the LONGEST post in the history of long posts! haha! 

So instead I decided to do a photo shoot and post for each member of my family! :)

Now I didn't really know how to write these posts. I started and stopped, wrote and deleted. But I think that I have figured it out.


Each of my family posts are going to be a letter from me to that person.


Here goes nothing. 


First is my younger brother, Bryson.


Dear Bryson,


Um...I freaking love you face!


The End!


haha! Just kidding! :) But yes your face is amazing! And so is pretty much the rest of you! You always know how to make me laugh with your doobie doobie dance and funny faces and sounds whenever I'm not feeling good or when I've really had a rough day.

You are so freaking talented!! You are such an amazing artist. I still can't believe that you have already filled up that sketch book already!!! I've only filled around ten pages!! And you are so good at skateboarding! I can barely even stand on the board without falling off.

I just love the talks that we have! All of the inside jokes that we have like the pigmees and hobos and faces... haha! Man I just love your guts! I honestly don't know what I would do without you!


So in January 2011, I almost lost you. Which first of all isn't ok with me at all! But anyway, that day you left for the doctor and then the hospital, I was and absolute mess. You were all I could think about. I can't even explain how happy I was when I found out that you were going to be ok! Again, I just don't know what I would do about with out you.

So Bryson, I want you to know that I adore you. I think that you have grown up into an amazing, studly, smart, funny, kind young man. Please continue to be this way. I have a good feeling that you will. :) Well hobosky you are fabulous and just in case you didn't get it from this letter yet, I LOVE YOU!!!!!! haha!

Love, 

Megan :)  






Kay now for the FABULOUS photo shoot. Seriously, there were so many good pictures of him!!!





























































No comments:

Post a Comment