Friday, September 21, 2012

So...This Stuff Really Works....


I love Halloween!!!!

No joke! It is pretty much my favorite holiday like EVER!! :)

So like I said in the video, I was a Haunter for the last two Octobers and I absolutely loved it! It really was the best job ever!!! So this is the make up I did every night for the job. Its really not so hard and looks really good and all realistic like! :)

I even have a story to prove how good it is! So it was about half way through October and I had a bad day. I just wasn't in the greatest mood that day and I was tired and ya. Well then on top of my already not so great mood, I was running late for work. So I was even more frustrated and stressed and frazzled. Well I got all ready and headed off to work. When I was almost there, I had to stop at this red light and I'm all freaked out and annoyed because I don't want to be anymore late than I already was and i just wanted the light to turn green so I could go my merry way and I just couldn't wait and longer and I thought I was going to explode!

Now I have to explain something....when I get really stressed and annoyed and mad and such...I have a tendency to cry. Which is really annoying because if I'm trying to be all mad, then I start crying and it takes away from the fact that I'm trying to be all mad...anyway! So I'm on the verge of tears and I'm looking around and tapping on the steering wheel. Well then I get the feeling that someone is watching me. I look at the car next to me and there is this guy who is obviously uncomfortable. He keeps shooting me looks and is all tense and shocked looking. That made me even more mad! I mean what the freak is he all annoyed at?! I mean has he never seen a girl drive before?! ugh! What was his problem?!

So the light turns green and I head off on my way to work. Well right at as I get to work it hits me! I LOOK LIKE A FREAK!!!! I look like I just got the crap beat out of me! Plus the fact that I was all annoyed and trying not to cry equals I look like some girl that just ran away from an abusive husband/boyfriend....I pretty much just scarred this poor man for the rest of his life!! I am was just so used to how I looked that I didn't even think that it was the reason for the looks! 

So...this stuff really works! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment